Sunday, August 31, 2008

excuses and music of the week

Hi :) So, I've been home this weekend but haven't really seen people, which sucks because that's what I was planning on doing. I ended up just doing a lot of stuff with my family, and taking care of a lot of other things for school. Blah. Hopefully I'll get to stop by Enano's tomorrow morning before I head back, and maybe I'll get to see some people there. That would be nice.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for today. This past week has sounded like the album "Hopes and Fears" by Keane. Especially "Might as well be strangers" and "untitled 1." If you have them, go listen. I had forgotten how much I loved them.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Jebby.
I would say that I am sad that I didn't see you this weekend, but I'm going to see you next weekend.

But even then, I do miss you. Always. :)

Leticia Chase said...

oh beautiful.. i'm such a fan of you jeb.. just thought i'd let you know.