Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vague Fruit Flavors


What is this, you ask? Well, my friend, these are the lovely Tic Tac Bold. And the flavor? Fruit. That's right, the subject of this blog is vague fruit flavors and how utterly crazy they seem to me. Although it does seem to make some sense. When I eat these tic tacs, I think, what do these taste like? And the only answer is "fruit." My only problem is, why not give things real flavors? Real flavor tastes, and real names. If you simply look around, vague fruit flavors are all around us.

Nothing beats "fruit" in vagueness, but some more of my favorites are "berry" and the slightly less vague, but vague nonetheless, "wild berry." Oh, wild berries? Which ones?

Maybe I just have a need for solid names in my life for the things I eat. I don't know. Whatever my issues are, I still get a really good amount of amusement out of vague fruit flavors.

Love, Jennifer

Do I sound really bitter about this? I'm not. Just out of blog ideas. ha.