Sunday, July 29, 2007

IKEA and my new plant.

So yesterday I went with Norgan to Ikea to get some more amazing stuff for her room-in-progress. I've just gotta say....that place is fantastic. Seriously, it blows my mind. There are so many beautiful rooms in the showroom, and all the stuff is priced really well. As I told Hannah, it brought out my inner Martha Stewart, which immediately started yelling "Decorate! Decorate! Decorate!" So ha. Take that WalMart.


We walked around and picked stuff up for about four hours, then as we were almost leaving, we found a whole bunch of really cheap bamboo plants. So we were each going to get one, but we couldn't decide on just one, so we ended up getting two. Morgan named hers Shanghai and Mulan, (very fitting for a bamboo plant), and mine are: Frodo (the fat one on the left) and Voldemort (the sinister, skinny looking one). We were really excited about these.


As we were walking around lighting land, we passed this guy, who was talking to his new wife, I'm pretty sure. And this was one of those amazing movie moments that actually happened in real life. But anyway, he kind of started shouting and said, "No! I just can't wait to build my house with you!" And he was so excited, and she was sort of embarrassed but you could tell they were totally in love. And I was in love with that guy for that moment. So that made me really happy.
So that's about all that's going on in my life. Bamboo plants and all. But I've gotta say, I'm definitely in love with summer. Still. Always.
Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Michaelface said...

Dang, Im way jealous of your new plants. It sounds like you guys had fun... I totally wanted to go with you guys. haha I dont know what happened there. We will have to go some other time though because it sounds awesome

Roberto Lerma said...

aww...Newlyweds. haha. I need to see Frodo and Voldemort. okay.

Love,
Berto