Sunday, December 10, 2006

super memorization day

Today was officially "super memorization day". It sucked. I studied presidents and the constitution for like three hours. Again, it sucked. BUT, I am now totally prepared for the Devil History final on Monday. That's always a nice feeling, when you're actually prepared for the giant test your evil professor has planned out for you. Sigh. Who decided that school had to get hard all of a sudden? It wasn't me, that's for sure.

This weekend was pretty good. On Friday I went to the Olive Garden and to A Christmas Carol at the Hale Theatre. What a good play! I actually enjoyed it, even though I had to miss out on iceskating and stuff with everyone. Then yesterday, Hannah and Morgan and I finally went to the Orchard to take black and white pictures for Morgan's secret project. I think they'll be really cute, whenever it is I get to see them. We're basically professionals when you place a camera in our hands. After that Morgan and I finally (!!) made notecards for History at her house, then I went back to Midway to my ward Christmas party. Then Morgan and I met up again and went to Kelsey's for her beeday party, which was a lot of fun. Morgan, Enano, Brady and I ended up sitting outside on the deck looking at the amazing view a just talking for awhile. It was my favorite. I love all of them mucho mucho. Later everyone watched John Tucker Must Die, finally for me, which was good. So good weekend.

See everyone tomorrow

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Hannah said...

dear jeb.
blog again soon.
love hammah