Saturday, December 16, 2006

"smalltalk"

So Hannah's been being really whiny lately about me not blogging soon enough, so I hope you're happy Hannah. I'm blogging, lol.

Wow. I really have nothing at all to blog about. Kind of all I do is complain and "talk" (complain) about swimming, and I'm tired of both of those.

It snowed a bunch last night! I'm actually glad for this because at least now it's not all gross and melty-snowy slushy...ugh outside. Nice and pretty and white. And I'm pretty sure Berto and all those other crazy snowboarders/skiiers are freaking out. I would too if I snowboarded.

Well, that's pretty much all I can think of right now. I hate this. This blog sucks. It's like trying to make smalltalk with someone you don't even know and you have absolutely nothing to say. And now I'll end with an amazing quote by someone I can't quite remember.
"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2000 of something."

I think I'll go wrap Christmas presents now. Hopefully tonight doesn't suck.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Hannah said...

haha. yes. i am happy. and yeah. i know the feeling.

Kelsey said...

Jen not blog??? what???