Monday, December 25, 2006

_i love this week_

Merry Christmas everybody! And also, does anyone out there realize exactly how long "It's a Wonderful Life" is? lol, but I do like the movie, even if it is insanely long. I cannot believe how amazing this Christmas was. Honestly. It rocked, even though it was a little bit weird not having my brother here for the first time. But, he's doing things that make him happy so...good. lol.

Good things about this week:

-no school
-tomorrow is offically music day
-kelsey is coming!
-break from my favorite water sport
-michael and besto's birthday
-playing with all my new toys!

yes, i think that about sums it up

Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

I know.

YAY FOR NO SCHOOL! And we're totally hanging out.

Love,
Britta

Morgan said...

i love this week too. there is something so wonderful about not having to worry about school.

Roberto Lerma said...

aww our birthday. yay.