Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nothing, dentist, emo song

Hmm well not much has been happening.... This week was somewhat boring, only because I've been looking forward to the weekend pretty much since Sunday night. I got to sleep in this morning! That's the best feeling ever. :D

I had to go to the dentist, which obviously you want to hear about, but it was actually funny. I told my dentist the date which I would like to have le braces off, and he actually agreed! it was kind of a joke, lol. A hopeful joke, but still. So that was nice. and then the girl who was...doing everything...you know, working on me, was very entertaining. She was the same age as my brother, and kept talking about what she did during high school, how her group of friends taunted cheerleaders and ruled PE. Lol. It was funny. Everything in my mouth got switched around, the springs and all. Yes, I have SPRINGS in my mouth. And they're really tiny, so when Dr. O attaches them, it's all very intricate and time-consuming. While he was doing that, I just kept thinking to myself, I feel like he's building one of those tiny model villages in my mouth! I almost laughed, but I probably would've been stabbed or something. Not out of anger, but because there are lots of tools in my mouth lol. Anyway...

Spiva, Mike, and Britta are writing an emo song! I told them they should do it, and now they actually are, which is exciting. Spiva says it will be so emo, I'll cry. I can't wait.

Much love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

lol, yeah i'm excited to cry over the emo song too, although i wanna help with it. haha. so when are you getting your braces off? that'll be good, eh?

Love,
Berto