Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bowling and Being Stuck on Mountains

Friday ROCKED, all I will say is: Jun Kung Pow, Karate, Lovesac, Frozen Yogurt, Spiva drives like a crazy person, and Princess Swan. Lol.

Saturday morning I woke up and got a "somewhat depressing" text from "someone," which I won't go into detail, because hey, this is the internet, but just know it wasn't the best way to start my day. Then I go up on this mountain with my mom for a camp openhouse, where the car decides to break down, right on the top. Three hours later a towtruck finally came and got us. I got to ride in a towtruck for the first time though! lol.

That night Enano and I went bowling, which was awesome! Haha, I forgot how much fun bowling actually is, and also I forgot how bad I am! Just kidding....I'm only sort of bad. It was disappointing, Enano wanted "his" bowling shoes, which have his initials written on them, but the guy couldn't find them. He had to settle. After waiting for a few minutes, laughing at the people in sequins and pimp hats, we got our lane and worked our bowling magic lol. We played two games, and we found out I have this impressive ability to hit only the far right (single) pin. Everytime. Haha...the second go I could get some others, but that one pin, every first time...

We left and Enano wanted a burrito thing, so we went to Taco Time across the street, and had a fun time trying to get something coherent out of the drive-up order thing. Finally we did it, in English, then went to Lurpe's house to get (we thought) just Lake and Erin, who we would hang out with. We wait outside, neither of us really wanting to go to the door...I wonder WHY, then finally I call Erin and tell her we're there. They come out, with Britta (short hair!), which was fine, but then they are sort of waiting at the door, which makes me nervous. Then Lurpe and Randi come out, and both of us are like "oh crap". Lake tells us to go to Enano's to get blankets, because we're going to the "stargazing spot". GREAT. Perfect, the very day it all happens, I get to go up and watch them cuddle or ..... you know, whatever, at the stargazing spot. Enano and I decide No Thank You, so we do some strategic driving, then he takes me home, and then he goes home, I guess. Lame. Not a great plan, Lake. Geez.

So there was my weekend! Somehow, I didn't fall apart, and really, I'm feeling pretty good about things now. I'm fine! Zonino! Good feeling.

Much love, Jeb.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Haha, its the Swan Princess, not Princess Swan. get it right! jk. haha. friday night was amazing. jung kung pow.... oh man. haha.