Sunday, September 03, 2006

Long weekend...

Today was good, I went to church, which was pretty fun because my aunt and uncle and little cousin Marcus came with us. Marcus is the cutest little boy, sooo funny and smiley. Anyway, got home, and since it was my uncle lee's birthday, made him a chocolate (chock-o-lick) pie. took a nap, then when I woke up I took the pie to him. Happy birthday, lol. After that my dad took me for a ride on his motorcycle, which rocked. It was really fun...makes me want to learn how to drive it. Almost lol. I decided, though, that whoever I marry must take me on motorcycle rides :)

The weekend kind of sucked on nights, lol, but the days were fun. It was swiss days, so I got to watch hoardes of people invade midway! haha... i love it though. Even though I forgot to glue the quarter to the sidewalk, which is like a tradition for toni and i. We did start a new tradition though....haha, "every girl's dream....." Friday they cancelled the Swiss Days stomp, which was LAME. Saturday I got to hang out with Morgan for awhile, and got to meet a friend of hers, (finally!) so that was good.

And tomorrow, no school! And no labor! Lol....sleeping in!

Much love, Jennifer

No comments: