Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Registration and Death Cab

I had to register for school today, which made me feel kind of weird. Really, I only feel like I've been out of school for like a week. (I guess it's been a looonnng week) Dear Hannah and Morgan: this is just for you. Cause I can already tell both of you are already freaking out. Already. SO. Here's a little note I put in the "notebook" section of my cellphone. It says "Note to self: take breaks! don't go crazy." I think, given your tendencies to go crazy, this is something you should consider putting as a reminder to yourself somewhere. Cause geez, you're both psychos.

So anyway, my schedule is.....completely wrong as of now, but hopefully i can fix that one. I think i'm in about 52 clubs and all this year. It'll be so busy! But hopefully I can focus on some different stuff than last year. Cause we all know how that turned out for me. So far I have: Swim team, FBLA (officer-reporter), spirit club (what is this??), ambassadors club, and Prom committee. I get to make sure my Junior Prom doesn't suck! You know what would really make it not suck? If someone asked me. Ahem. You know... Lol.

Tonight is......dum dum dum!...... Death Cab For Cutie!! I am sooo excited. Hammah and Norgan and I are going together...much fun. I've been waiting forever for this. Finally! I'll buy a bunch of great stuff, I'm sure. And by that I mean like a tshirt and buttons. lol. Anyway, it will be really fun. If we make it, that is, not repeating the lost-on-byu-campus episode. This will be my....third concert. Don't be too impressed. I went to the backstreet boys concert back when i planned on marrying one, if not all of the backstreet boys. I remember they did this thing where they were suspended on ropes and like, flew out over the audience. I thought they were the best thing to ever grace my life. Now, looking back, I think, exactly how desperate were the backstreet boys? Haha. Second concert was last fall, Switchfoot, which rocked. Big time. I also planned on marrying Jon, but turns out the closer I inched towards the stage, the more obvious it became that he wore a nice shiny ring on the left hand. That was sort of disappointing. I think I'm still in love with him though. Haha. Just kidding. This one, though, will be like a zillion times better cause both hannah and morgan get to go!

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Hannah said...

haha. next year will be fun since i'm also doing 52 clubs and prom committee. zonino! we can make sure our prom doesn't suck. and death cab is the best band ever.