Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blog Blog Blog

Ughhh I am so bored, so here I am blogging. You know what sucks about this situation? I'm bored so I blog, but I don't actually have anything to say. So like, the TWO people who read my blog have to read this mindless rambling. Sorry buddie(s). Lol.

Sooo I had a weird night last night. I hung out with some people who I haven't in a long time, not all of them together anyway, and it was....crazy. We just watched a movie and stuff, and just hang out at someone's house, so it was almost like "old times." Yes, I will be using the phrase "old times" in this blog. and yes, I'm in a psycho mood. So yeah, just like old times, except for how EVERYTHING's changed. Seriously, everything. The bad thing is, I hate change, and don't handle it very well. Change is bad enough, but when I have to watch everyone around me (who i love) change, it's hard. I mean, much, much harder than I thought it would ever be. I don't expect everyone to always stay exactly how they are, (i constantly change), but it's still hard to check out of each other's lives for so long, then realize they're totally new people after that.

I am so tired of not being specific. Ugh. OK. well. since only hannah and besto and morgan and sometimes kelsey reads this, I'll just start talking like a normal person.......
uh oh must go. more later

No comments: