Monday, August 14, 2006

A list.

Today I:

Worked out at the FitStop doing a "low-carb" pain sandwich, wunches, and swimming dessert (haha i feel better about working out if i name it after food)

Decided what to do with my life.

Changed my schedule, which i am now happy with. Saw Enano, Neil, Kami, Garrett, and many others while there.

Came home, and made chicken salad sandwiches, which I ate and enjoyed. Yum.

Went to WFtM, where I got a present and got to create displays and whatnot. Much fun. Mostly.

Thought about stuff i should accomplish.

Came home, ate dinner.

Thought about cleaning my room. Made me want a brownie.

Made brownies. Felt useful.

Watched mucho TV and felt lazy again.

Started to write in my journal.

Got online and started talking to people.

Now I plan on finishing that journal, reading the BOM, (it's the bom haha), and going to sleep.

Sleep, and repeat. Except less planning and more doing next time.


Much love, Jennifer (Jeb)

2 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

i lol'd

Jennifer said...

haha good. wait, is it legal to comment on your own blog? and just fyi, i'm going to yours next (besto), and you better have freakin blogged.
Much love, Jennifer