Friday, August 18, 2006

***...***...***...***

Wow. So, last night sucked. I finally just had to leave, cause it was so hard. I am such a loser. I slept on my trampoline last night, which for some reason made me feel better. I plan on sleeping out there tonight and the next. It makes me feel like I'm away from everything, which is what I want right now. Besto said that I shouldn't expect him to stay single and whatnot after I broke up with him. He is so right. I hate people who can do the right stuff and just let things go. That's not me. I could really live by myself for like a month right now.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Funny that you and I seem to be in the exact same mood lately. actually i've felt like this almost all summer. i've really wanted to sleep outside for the past week but i haven't done it yet. i have spent a lot of time out there at night watching the stars and thinking though. hmm