Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Most Fantastic Day Ever

Swimming was actually really fun today, not that it was easy or anything, but I enjoyed it still. I think I'm getting better, if only a little at a time, so that's probably why I don't hate it quite as much as I used to. If you don't swim, just know this, SWIMMING IS HARD. You think I'm kidding, or making it up, or exaggerating, but I promise, I'm not. I thought running and track and whatnot were hard, but an entire track workout is like swimming's warmup. Seriously. So anyway, swimming was fun, and hopefully I'll start to actually use flipturns from now on, or at least most of the time, or some of the time..... or.....

Hannah and I bought Death Cab tickets! It'll be our little surprise for Morgan when she gets home, cause she's coming with us, we've decided, and bought a ticket for. SO, hopefully she'll be able to go, cause holy cow, we have Death cab tickets :D! Anyway, we go to Smith's in Heber because we don't exactly WANT to have to drive to PC to get them, and it's like an endless pit in front of the store, so for a minute it seems like we won't be able to go inside. You know, endless pit. Anyway, turns out we do go inside, and get tickets, which they make me sign, which i thought was odd, but by now i'd do anything to get my hands on those tickets! Probably I was signing my soul over it, but I don't care.........Death Cab! Then, as we're standing there, we think, too bad we didnt' have to go to PC, cause then we could've gone to Cold Stone for ice cream! That makes us really really want ice cream, so we go to PC. For the ice cream, of course.

We park, in a place that says it's only sixty minute parking, and this lady pulls in next to me. As we're walking away she yells at me adn asks me if that's my car. Why, yes. Then we spend a minute talking about what kind of gas mileage it gets and how it's working out for me and everything. Hahaha. Very nice, thank you. At least she didn't yell something mean, like we were expecting.

So we go in to Cold Stone, and this lady's working, who is always working when we go in, except apparently I've never looked closely at her until today. SHE HAD A BEARD! and a very manly voice. Also, she had no....girly features. I'm fairly sure she could've been a man. At least at one point in her life. Weeirrrrd. So we sit in the back corner, out of sight, and the "girl" starts singing in some weird language. It sounds like a man! We were laughing our heads off, as quietly as we could. We were ALMOST done with our ice cream, and hannah and i had traded flavors cause we were tired of our own, and I found a beard hair! In my (hannah's) ice cream! We left very quickly and quietly.

After we dumped our ice cream (mine watermelon sensation and hannah's strawberry shortcake, both in waffle bowls of course), we decide we need to go to Walmart and go on a $1 shopping spree. It's a very fun game, it is a game, and here's how it goes in case you ever want to play. You go to walmart and split up, you each have like ten or fifteen minutes to buy the other person a present (the weirder the better) for $1 or less. Except ours turned into a $2 shopping spree. It's ok though, this game is very flexible and user-friendly. When we got into the car and gifted, I got a light up tiara, and a foam baguette or french bread loaf or something. I loved it. Hannah got play dough, with sprinkles. It's not edible though, we found out. haha, jk. But it's not edible.

Hannah's texting Randi about the "girl" and the beard hair in the ice cream, and she's trying to type...ahem. Well, a descriptive word in T9, and it comes up as "conclers"! hahahhahahahha. Don't ask me what the word was and don't ask me what conclers means because I don't think i'll tell anyone ever! hahaha.

Then we went home, and I wore my light-up tiara the whole way. I think it added to my obvious air of importance and seeing it, people obviously had a deeper respect for me. Obviously. Hannah made things with her sprinkle play dough.

So there was our fantastic day! It was amazing. And now we only have 7 days until we get to go to Tennessee!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

haha. that was definately one of the best days of summer so far! lol. conclers.... hahahaha!

Morgan said...

wow. i'm pretty sure that i need to know what conclers means... i'm so excited about the death cab tickets!!! :) we need to go to coldstone so i can meet this "girl" and of course to get yummy ice cream. the $1 dollar shopping spree game can be very educational. i have learned a great deal from my president place mat...

Kelsey said...

haha. that $1 game sounds amazing. like trully amazing. haha. I might have to try it. yeah. wow.

Kelsey said...

o yeah the brainwasher. I know who you are talking about. that one song on the new cd. wow it kinda made my head hurt and made me want to scream. lol.