Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Almost an emergency...

Man, it's been a weird week, but kind of good in a way, I guess. Everyone's always gone somewhere, so I'm left sitting around at home reading WEIRD books. Lots of thinking time, haha. I don't know if that's always a good thing for me.

Saturday....I think it was.... me, besto, hannah, lake, enano, and randi went to see The DaVinci Code in PC. I read the book, and it angered me, I guess you could say, but I decided to give the movie a chance and kept an open mind. So....pretty much it turned out to be quite a bit like the book, and also would've angered me, except i was in a good mood and not ready to be angry at anything, so I just sat and watched, pretending like i was just watching a story someone was telling or something. Which, I guess, is exactly what it was, but still. It was kind of entertaining anyway, except just a little bit long.

After the movie, we went to Cold Stone, where we got ice cream, went outside to eat it, then realized it was kind of cold, actually. And also there was this drunk guy stumbling around. Kind of entertaining, but in a creepy, somebody-hold-me! kind of way. Hahaha. So we tried to go back into Cold Stone to eat, but the manager comes and kicks us out, in a sort of nice way, because apparently she thinks we're going to rob her! Why would she think that?! We're not crappy PC hoodlums! (lol good word). So we just left. After somebody freaked out, that is.

Hannah, besto, and I were driving home, and we were almost there, when this deer comes MEANDERING OUT IN FRONT OF US!!! Meandering!! I slam on the brakes, but we're going pretty fast, and we still slide a bit before we really start to stop. We barely missed the deer. i was SCARED, and so were they, I think. emergency avoided, though! Good thing, I'm kind of attached to my car. And hannah and besto. lol.

I'm IN LOVE with the new snow patrol CD!! i also got the goo goo dolls CD, KT Tunstall, and Ben Harper. Yay for good music!

2 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

lol crazy meandering deer. i think you stopped faster in the car because you love hannah and i. haha. so why did the Davini Code anger you? i thought it was a good movie so the book can't be that bad...can it? and yes that drunk guy was rather entertaining but i didn't see you holding anyone lol. i liked your emphasis on meandering, oh and you should burn me the snow patrol cd and the goo goo dolls one too. because i like good music, remember? and i can go to lagoon this weekend if you want and if everyone else can go. well, The End.

Love,
Berto

P.S. yes i was scared because i'm all paranoid about getting in a car crash

Hannah said...

haha. the meandering deer was almost the end of us. haha. and i like how you mentioned the car before besto and i. i guess now we know where your prorities lie! you big eat fork. :)
Nacho Libre tomorrow! zonino!
much love!
Hannah