Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back From Wyoming

I'm back from Youth Conference in Wyoming! It was really fun, actually, but hard like everyone said it would be. It kind of makes you a little more grateful for everything they did....

Summer's here.....oh man, that is so weird. I was out in the middle of Wyoming, where there's NOTHING, and I suddenly realized it was June 2....it finally felt like summer, officially. It was so weird! I do love summer, though, and I'm thinking this one will be amazing.

Let's see.....oh. I broke up with Neil a couple weeks ago. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, for many reasons, but I'm still trying to work everything about it out. It's frustrating because people don't understand it, and hard as I might try, I can't explain it to them. Even to the ones who deserve most to know! I'll just say this, and hopefully it'll be just a little more understandable....I love Neil. Still. And I don't want to never see him again, or let go of everything we had, I just want to let things happen. Whatever that may be. We're supposed to talk soon, and I think it'll all just be ok. really. really, really.

Morgan has a blog! Zonino!

Ahh. I feel very good right now, because everything's just...slow. I have time to think now! I need that :D. Well, must go get ready....

Much Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Jeb! I'm not gone yet! We have to hang out before I leave, because 2 weeks is definitely a long time to be away from my "fammy." Skunk man took the baby skunks...there's nothing more to say.