Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Back From Nashville

Yesterday I got back from FBLA Nationals in Nashville, TN, which was really really really fun. And hot/humid! We stayed in this gargantuous hotel, which I'm not going to tell you the name of, because you'll only laugh, but it was an amazing building. It's like the biggest thing I've ever seen and definately the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in!

I didn't place in the top ten of my even, Principles and Procedures, but I could've told you that would happen, so I wasn't disappointed or anything. Nathan, on the other hand, took eighth in Future Business Leader, which is the hardest competition of them all. He was ecstatic. And extremely protective of his trophy wife. I mean trophy. I mean trophy wife. Haha, just kidding. It was cool though, him winning and all, because it's super hard for anyone to win anything at Nationals.

We took a tour of the city, went to the Country Music Hall of Fame (Nashville is the country music capitol of the world), went to the Grand Ole Opry, and went on a dinner riverboat cruise. Much fun. And music. Not always good. But still fun. Hannah and I hung out with Casey and Colin the whole week, which made everything that much more fun. They are very very funny, in exactly the way Hannah and I laugh at everything. Same sense of humor, which is good. And now it's hard to tell why people can't tell them apart....they look nothing alike to me now.

Here's the one thing I came home with (lol well i guess there's more, but still..): Airports SUCK. We were stuck in Chicago for five and a half hours on the trip there, and if I never see another airport again, I'll be just fine. Not that I don't like travelling, because I do, but airports suck, and so does the food. It cost me my soul for a hamburger, but it was a delicious hamburger, so I guess it was probably worth it. hahaha

I miss Nashville, and everyone! :(

Much Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Nashville sounds amazing. Humid and Hott im sure. Sounds like you and hannah had a blast! and I do agree...haha airports are horrible. i cant stand them.