Thursday, July 06, 2006

Well, things were good...

I realized I have problems again. Ugh. Not that I want to post them all over the internet or anything, but I should've realized what I was doing before I did everything AGAIN. I'm just really mad at myself right now, cause it might be hard to fix it all again.

Also, I realized how tired I get of girls, and the stupid things they do to each other. True, I am a girl, but I like to think I've taken a step away from all of that, because it bothers me so much. Girls can be sooo mean! So much drama...I hate it, but they won't let it go, so it keeps going and going until it's out of control. So that sucks. Don't be a stupid girl.

Anyway, happier stuff... I went boating yesterday for young women's! Very very fun! I love to be on the lake, but I love to be wakeboarding on the lake even more! I'm not that great, but I can finally get up without too much trouble now, and all. I love love love that feeling though. One of my favorite parts of summer, for sure.


Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Jeb! My dear, I quite miss you although we hung out three nights ago. that's obviously too long, i'm used to being with the "fammy" most of the time. pirates was fun though...not as good as the first but its a hard movie to beat so i guess it can be forgiven. i decided that we should never ever talk about me almost killing your parents car ever again cuz it was embarassing and scary and i'm now very afraid to drive. anyway...i love you!