Sunday, March 26, 2006

Preference :)

Soooo Preference yesterday was really fun. We went to Provo for our "day date" and played lasertag for like an hour. It was cool, except it got REALLY hot, running around and everything, and also the first group we played with were kind of a bunch of psychos. And also it was weird how I ran into a wall. Hahahaha, that was just embarrassing. The second game we played was really fun, though, because it was just me and Morgan against Michael and Neil, and we won! All thanks to Morgan too! Cause apparently i only got like 7 shots, lol. we still won, and that makes me happy. :)

After that we went to the mall and got gelato (mmm mango(not the pine tree kind)), and then sort of just walked around in the mall. And then we got drinks from orange julius, which was also very delicious. After that (that was like 4 hours), we had to go home to get ready, and as I'm driving out of the mall parking lot, we pass this car with a lady and her son, and the little kid flips me off! Why why why?? Kids are mean, lol! I thought about it forever, and couldn't figure it out, why he flipped me off, but then it came to me today. It's cause kids hate me! I think it's something in their genetic makeup or something, that they have this deep hatred towards me, which only fades as they grow up. Or else intensifies. (Just kidding) Whatever.

We took Neil and Michael home, then went to Morgan's house to get ready and make dinner. By the way, that's hard, doing those two things at once. We were also kind of late picking them up, because we were both trying to curl our hair and do makeup and get dressed and everything, plus set up the dining room and finish preparing all of the food. Wow. Hard. We did it though, and finally made it to their houses, where we had to go through that horrible ritual type thing of pinning on the bouttoneire, not stabbing them (in the heart!) as we did it. Just kidding. I didn't even try. Neil's dad did it for me, which I was really grateful for, cause I wouldn't have been able to do it, I'm pretty sure.

We went back to Morgan's and had dinner (Michael was our "waiter"), and it was all really good! Too bad I'm the only one who liked tomatoes, lol. I was pretty proud, though, when Neil was like "I hope I can actually eat this dessert," talking about how he was allergic to coconut, and I got to inform him of how we thought of that (!), and he could definately eat it. Zonino! It was realllly good, too! I think we have Hannah to thank for that.

Next we went to the middle school for pictures, which (oddly), had this bright green background. I'm pretty sure, though, that it was a green screen, and they'll put something behind us. Neil was so cute, all dressed up and everything (ahhh, soooo cute), (and I didn't look too bad myself haha), so I can't wait to get the pictures back!

The dance was in the gym next to us, so we went in, and at first it kind of sucked because there weren't a ton of people there, and also the lights were pretty much on the whole time. But we stuck around, and more people came; it ended up being really really fun. I thought. Wow, there were a lot of little moments there that I won't be forgetting anytime soon. And I mean that in the best possible way.

Sooooo it was good. I was kind of sad though, because I kept wishing, 1)that hannah wasn't in boston, and 2)that she was old enough to go with us. But still. I think she had a lot of fun in Boston, going to crazy-lady museums, and avoiding eye contact with the crazy people on the subway. I think I'll call it "city of the crazies". Hahaha, I wish I could've been there with her!

Love, Jennifer

4 comments:

Hannah said...

haha. indeed, it is the city of crazies. no joke. haha. and yes, i wish i was there, and i wish you were with me, and i wish i was old enough, but hey, i only have ONE month left from today. :D

Jennifer said...

Indeed. Well, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but when you turn sixteen we should go on a date and either hike bridal veil or play laser tag. or whatever. and by "we", I mean we go with boys, not each other lol. Not that you're a bad date. But...you know....
Love, Jennifer

Hannah said...

haha. well, i did read it. and yes, we should go on a date. dang it. i wanted to go on a date with my jeb! haha. jk. no offense, but you're not my type..... in that way. haha. but with "our men" haha. we're definately going to do something fun. zonino!

Roberto Lerma said...

"Wow, there were a lot of little moments there that I won't be forgetting anytime soon" yeah like you guys boxing me in..holy cow that was scary. then it got really hot and i'm pretty sure you remember the stripping hahaha. it would have been much funnier with hananana but there is always prom, which hannah is trying to get me to go to. i really don't want to though and holy cow that might have been the longest blog i've ever read