Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I MISS NEIL!!!

Neil only left like four hours ago, but I really miss him already! Because now I know he's four hours away from me, and only getting farther. I hate that. Ugh. I really like him, obviously. REALLY. It's weird how you suddenly think differently when you begin to really like someone. Not that I just began feeling this way, but that I feel this way now as opposed to, like, two months ago. The dumbest thing, though, is I'm afraid that it will end! That's honestly my biggest fear right now...

When we said goodbye, and then I drove off and he drove off, well...it sucked. it's dumb because he'll only be gone for a few days but still......really, really sucks.

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Hannah said...

i refuse to blog again until you do. haha.
much love,
hammah