Sunday, March 19, 2006

Not a complaint

Man, I've been doing homework all day, and I'm tiiiiiiired. Extra i's for emphasis. Plus my stomache hurts (probably apendicitis or cancer). Haha, but this is NOT going to be a complaining blog, cause those are annoying since I do it all the time, so, this will have to be about something much happier.

............Preference! I'm getting kind of excited now that Morgan and I have finally gotten around to planning everything. It's going to be awesome! Small group, true, and also I have to drive us around (ahh!), but we're tight (haha....these goggles are tight!) so it'll work out. Oh man, I don't actually say tight, do I? Nooo.

I feel bad for Breaka right now. Lake seems to me like he's being a jerk, and I wouldn't want to have to crush his skull, now would I? It's just that he did the unthinkable, which "never happened" and I can't talk about, but he still did it, and that sucks. Wow, that sounds worse than it is. Don't worry, it's not anything BAD, although it's really not a nice thing to do. Too bad it happens so much, huh? Not necessarily to us, but to girls in general. Guys can be idiots. And mean. But anyway, it's this kind of thing that makes it important for the fammy to stick together. :)

Swimming's hard. Watch me swim and that will become really evident. Or else it will be really evident that I'm a crappy swimmer. Either way, it's hard, but I somehow like it at the same time. More like, I like it after it's over! hahaha...no, jk, I like it during also. I'm just not in great shape, and eat too much candy, so we'll have to fix both of those and then maybe it will be easier.

Well, time for bed!

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Hannah said...

haha. lake did in fact do the unthinkable, which is probably not what you're thinking of if you read this. but it was not good. and jennifer is an amazing swimmer, and she just lies a lot.
much love,
hannah