Tuesday, March 21, 2006

20 Questions

Well. Roberto won't post, so instead we're playing 20 questions. No, we're not, actually. But we're playing the "questions game", so that's turning out pretty well. It's possibly my favorite thing to do while talking to people on msn. so yeah....that's pretty much all I'll say about that.

Hannah's going to Boston in like 2 days and i'm getting depressed! Blechh. Saddened pirate I be! haha. It will suck though, because Boston's pretty far away, and I'm pretty sure I'd rather be there with hannah than in smelly old utah. It'll be ok though because she's obviously going to bring me some amazing souvenir. then i can pretend I actually went to boston, and everyone will obviously believe me.

Love, Jennifer

My one wish for right now: a spiderman kiss

2 comments:

Hannah said...

haha. i really wish you were coming with me too. i can picture it now... haha. me and you in boston *twangy music* (if you remember that) haha. And i want a spiderman kiss also. Not a hulk one though! haha! and okay, tomorrow i'm going, and i will bring you something amazingly amazing back, of course.
much love!!!
Hannah

Roberto Lerma said...

hey guess what? i've had a spiderman kiss!!! haha losers gosh hannah is obviously going to bring me an awesome souvenier too so we can pretend that we all went together! yay i can be in boston with the ""twangy music""