Tuesday, August 07, 2007

learning to drive...?

So, my one summer goal was to learn to drive a stick shift. And I made a point of only making one serious goal because I didn't really want my summer to be structured or have expectations, so this is the one thing I decided I NEEDED to do. And yet, here I am, in the last weeks of summer vacation, and my foot has yet to step on a clutch or shift the.....shifty thingy.

So I guess my point is, any of you out there who would like to teach me, yay. Cause I still have time lol. And also, this is the lamest blog ever.

Last night, however, was incredibly successful. That's all. :D

Love, Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would teach you... but I would suck at teaching it cause I dont even know how to explain it. Haha and I get very paranoid people drving the little yellow car... cause its not even mine. Dang.

I love you jeb
and i want to be there when you learn. it'll be great haha

<3 Randalynn

Hannah said...

last night was indeed one of the best nights of the summer. hands down. 100% successful.

tyler said...

I'LL TEACH YOU!!!!!
with love,
ty ty

Roberto Lerma said...

I can also offer myself to teach you if you would prefer to learn on something a little easier than Tyler's huge truck.