Thursday, August 16, 2007

A thousand words are simply not enough.

Summer is nearly over. And honestly, not a lot has happened...but at the same time, so much has. :)


I have seen things bigger than myself...
And shared them with those that I love.
I have had plenty of reasons to smile...
And plenty of times when the happiest thing was simply being glad to be alive and in the moment.
I've done some hard things which ended up having the greatest reward...
And I've seen people prove to me exactly what they can do. Impressive.
I've seen some beautiful things...
And some beautiful people.
I've had fun, even when things didn't go perfectly...
And spent time with the coolest of the cool. lol.
I've had some really spontaneous moments...
And remembered why I love it here.
I've remembered to not take anything too seriously...
And have not forgotten the ones who won't forget me.
I've found happiness on Emo Lane...
And I've found music at the Library.
I've been lazy...
And I've buried some memories and wishes.
I've taken some people on "dates"...
And started a new gang.

I've seen art in unexpected places...
And grown closer (yes, it was possible) to the Fammy.
I've seen people returning to some old favorites...
And I've been reminded why my old favorites are my old favorites.
I've relaxed and enjoyed the past three months...

I've let go of some things...


And accepted some new.I've played around...
And maybe even had a misunderstanding or two.
I've learned new things about everyone...

And a few about myself.


But I couldn't have, and wouldn't dream of, doing any of it without all of you.
Thanks for making it worthwhile. And thanks for the memories.

Love,

7 comments:

tyler said...

Jeb,
this blog made my day. thank you for taking the time to do it. it made me smile a lot.
with love,
ty ty

Hannah said...

wow. this is the most fantastic blog i have ever read. period. and wow. this summer was fantastic. i love you more than words can explain.

Britta Nystul said...

I almost got emotional, I'm not gonna lie. I love your blogs more than almost anything. The almost being you. :)

Anonymous said...

yay im in two pics! and one is of my feet! hahahahaha yay. i loved this jeb... i love your blogs so so much. hehe

much much love
randalynn

Michaelface said...

Jennifer!

Wow I really really love this blog. I forgot about so many of those things so Im glad you have pictures to refresh my memories...You are cute Jeb. haha and you always have the best blog in town. B&T forever!

Love Mike

Kelsey said...

Jen... this has to be the most fantastic blog i've ever read in my entire life...trully! i love it!

Roberto Lerma said...

ask me how i feel about this blog later, i am speechless at the moment.

Love,
Berto