Tuesday, August 14, 2007

hola.

Hmm. Summer is almost over. Isn't that terrible? I think so. But also, in a way, I'm excited, because this is a chance to start over and enjoy my last year of high school. I can make it whatever I want. And I want it to be amazing!

I guess I don't have too much to blog about. It's been a really, really strange last two weeks for me. I've been all over the place, and really conflicted. And just feeling pretty crappy. But I am sorry to see summer go.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Hannah said...

i think thats why i'm half excited for school to start. because i can make this year whatever i want. and i want this year to be even better than all the other years. and i'm sure that'll happen, because at the end of every school year, we always think, 'it can't get any better than this." and it always does.

Michaelface said...

wow summer was interesting... there are so many things i liked about it, but so many things I disliked about it. Thanks for helping to bring the good things to summer :) we have a date next year to go dig up some stuff.. dont forget about it.