Tuesday, March 20, 2007

containing my excitement

so today has been weird. i did that school thing, and then went to work, then home, determined to finish two and a half trig assignments that i've been behind on. But, I get home and what do I do? i eat dinner, read harry potter, then fall asleep at seven thirty to augustana! i am so lazy. bleah. so i slept for like three hours, now here i am, blogging.

you know why tomorrow will be good?....we will all be reunited again with our long-lost choir tour friends, who will dazzle us, i'm sure, with tales from the coast. also, i get to go to trig and add at least one more assignment to the pile. yahoo. also also, i may be going to pay my highly important and well-deserved Parking Ticket of Wonder. I can barely contain my excitement for all of this. Except the choir tour thing is actually good. lol.

so anyway, i feel weird now. Like a hermit or something. Because in the course of my day, certain people need to do certain things that i come to rely on, or the day gets thrown out of balance. such as today. and hannah and morgan were gone. so it was really weird. and then this sleeping thing, and.....ugh. anyway, all for now. much love.

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

out of balance? that's not fun.

Love,
Berto