Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blog (noun): "Internet Therapy"

So I went to the band concert tonight, which was kind of fun, actually. We (Me, Hannah, Erin and Britta) kept texting Mike and Besto and Randi, who were down with the band. Then, while they were playing, we called Randi to make her phone vibrate and make her freak out. It was great.

After it ended, Hannah and I went down to talk to everyone, and we found Mike and gave him a hug. Holy crap, I cannot believe how great guys look in ties and all. I mean---seriously good. Lol. Then the three of us started walking through the halls to get out, and we stopped at the library, where we put some change and a tattoo in the "return" slot. Michael said "Thank you, library!" and it was completely, completely perfect. My favorite moment of the day, for sure. And surprise, the middle school is a bazillion times nicer than the High School. Our school is so crappy...

So that basically sums up the day. Nothing too exciting. But it's a pretty good week, I must say. Not traumatic in any way so far, which I am always thankful for these days. You just never know.

Love, Jennifer

No comments: