Friday, February 04, 2011

Before.


February means getting down to work in my classes, hopefully an end to these criminally low temperatures, and the next stage of my year of progress: decluttering. Unfortunately, all the clutter I own is concentrated in my bedroom, and it's really becoming a problem. Every drawer I own is filled to bursting. So time for a new start. I have four main problem areas: my desk, my dresser filled with everything but clothes, my closet which needs a serious purge, and the corner by the door filled with random things. Here are the befores.


The desk.

The closet.

The dresser.
The corner.

Wish me luck!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I've been itching to do this in both my room at my mom's and our whole condo! Maybe I'll get a little done this month too :) I'm excited for the afters.

Jennifer said...

ah, it will feel so good when i've finished! the hard part is keeping it that way!