Sunday, October 05, 2008

life in pictures

To be honest, I have no idea where to start. But here is my life in photos for the past couple (or few) weeks...


This is me (my feet...) riding in my new (really cool!) friend Bronzson's hippie van. This thing is sick. Taylor's in shotgun and Alex is sitting on the bed in the back next to me. We drive around burning incense and listening to chili peppers or 311. Good times.

Here is Taylor reading to Bronzson and I at Sam Wellers bookstore. Alex is somewhere making sausages fall off walls or looking at books of tattoos.

This is Sigur Ros! I went to the concert with Morgan and our floormate Erin, who also has excellent taste in music. It was soooooooo fantastic. I've never heard anything more beautiful in my life!
This is at Oktoberfest, which was on Thursday. Haha. Those are men playing bells and accordions and some swiss horns and stuff. It reminded me of Swiss Days in midway, actually....and also I got a free hotdog. Hooray!
This is just mysterious. Last week, these appeared ALL OVER campus overnight. I'm pretty sure it's paint made from flour and water, but the school still got pissed cause they had to clean them up. On my way to class one morning, I counted like 70 of them, just on the route I was walking. There were probably hundreds of them all over, and the crazy thing is, no one knows what it means. Morgan and I think it may be some sort of social experiment or possibly someone is trying to get someone to propose to them or something. Who knows. Crazy though.


So that's my life as of now. I am happy. I hope you are too.

Love, Jennifer

5 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

I saw those "Ask Her" things all over campus as well while I was there for U Night. For some reason I can really explain, it made me totally happy. Hurray for mysteries.

-Britta

Jennifer said...

yeah, i hope whomever did it never gets caught :) How was u night, by the way?

Nat said...

oh jennifer.
those are nice pictures.
you should start a scrapbook so that when you are old you can show everybody your life story.
and if it is a life like yours, the pictures will be the most memorable things anybody has ever seen.
:D you are magical dear girl.
love and miss you.
-natalie
tree girl

Anonymous said...

not only do i love photos.

but i love jeb photos. yay

i love you.

Roberto Lerma said...

What I said to Britta about the "Ask Her" I will say to you: I bet those things got at least 10 people to propose after being doubtful about it. If I was wondering if I wanted to marry someone or not, that'd probably make me do it.

Neways.

Love,
Berto