Saturday, October 25, 2008

excuse!

Guess who's already slacking? I am. I swear to you I have a legit reason though.

Last night I have these weird dreams where all these students are running down a hill. And I feel a wave of nausea but think to myself "i can just stick this out, I'll feel better," which makes me feel slightly better. Then a student runs by and says, "oh no you can't. you are definitely going to throw up. you are incredibly sick." and then I feel so nauseous again. I'm only half dreaming but I can't get out of this cycle and I can't think of anything besides this hill.

Finally I get up and go into the bathroom at like 4 in the morning. I'm just standing in front of the toilet feeling horrible, but nothing's happening, which is even more frustrating. Eventually I throw up but it doesn't make me feel that much better so I end up sitting on the floor of the dorm eating chunks of Morgan's bread (sorry...) and drinking some water.

That, apparently, is not helpful either because I end up waking up at 5:30 and throwing up again, this time it's worse. So note to self, don't eat anything else. That's about how I got to this point, still in bed because I feel too crappy to get up for any reason.

So, my apologies. Good deed for today: I would really like to use the bathroom, being sick and all, but C is in the shower with some guy, so I've been leaving them alone. Seriously though, this is a really long shower.

Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh Jeb!! I'm so sorry :( I really don't care that you ate the bread, lol. You can eat whatever of my food you want if you start feeling better. You always can. I'm extremely proud of you for your good deed... C is annoying enough without bringing men into the shower for a million hours.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha am i C? jk jk jk

im sorry you felt sick.

*lets out hand for jebs convince*

i love you

Roberto Lerma said...

They're not doing anything cleansing, per se.

haha.

Anyway, I'm sorry, I hate that feeling, especially when you're just sitting in bed and nothing is distracting you from it.

Love,
Berto