Monday, November 19, 2007

So far, so far, so far...

So, Brady has discovered my blog, which is all at once awesome and kind of funny and worrying because there's so much stuff on here. Lol. Oh well, it's good.

It's almost December, which is AWESOME because Christmas is coming! I'm very excited because there is really no better feeling than waking up to new snow (hopefully, right?) and being warm and happy with your family on Christmas morning. I love that. And also Thanksgiving is this week, which is a smaller dose of the same feeling, plus lots and lots of good food, which is always a good thing for me. So I'm excited; plus we have breaks for both of these holidays. And I am never opposed to sleeping in. :)

This weekend was kind of ridiculously busy, but still a lot of fun. On Thursday I helped with Reality Town all day, which sucked but oh well. That afternoon we left for Fall Leadership Conf. for FBLA in Provo. Session that night, then a dance. I met this really nice kid from Morgan, although I forget his name, but still. And I had possibly the most fun ever dancing. I danced like a crazy person with this really nerdy, really attractive guy to an O-Zone song, and that was possibly the highlight of the whole thing. Friday morning Morgan and I left early and drove (successfully!) to the University of Utah.

We spent all of Friday touring the campus and housing and checking everything out. Then that night we met our host, whose name was Madeline and spent the rest of the night with her and everyone who lived on her dorm floor. It was freaking awesome, no lie. It made me sooooooo (x 100) excited for college. We even sort of played straight up. I loved it.

Saturday we drove home and took a nap (we were up until 3 a.m.), then got ready for our Sadie Hawkins date, which I might add was kind of monumental. I took Diogo, and our group went to eat at Guru's, then played Laser Tag (always a favorite), then went back to Kami's to get ready. After we were all ready--Diogo and I dressed as the fifties, and he looked awesome--we went to the dance, which was kind of lame, and got pictures. After all that, and after the dance ended, we went to Morgan's house and had ice cream. We discussed People magazine's sexiest man alive edition, which was a surprisingly good conversation, then talked about movies until like 12:30. It was a really fun day/weekend.

And that's about all the update I can muster. I've missed you, bloggers. :D

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Hannah said...

haha. yeah. last weekend was incredibly fun. even though it was insanely busy. but i'm kind of glad its over. :)