Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Snow!

It's finally snowing. Well, the 'real' kind of snow, I guess. Not the little sprinkling kind. Real snow. I'm pretty excited! Except for this will be my first winter driving, and that's a little bit scary, but I'm sure I'll survive. As long as I don't slide off a road somewhere or something, that is. Haha, just kidding Hannah/Morgan!

Nothing really important's been happening. A few days ago Hannah taught me to cue, and that was really cool. It's all part of this English service project thing we have to do, but I would've still wanted to learn how anyway, cause hey, it's just a good thing to do. Anyway, I've kind of been practicing, but it's sort of weird because there's no one besides Hannah and her family to practice with. So I just look like I'm making odd hand signals to anyone who saw me but didn't know what I was doing. Oh well.

I really don't like not liking anyone. Because at least when I like someone I have things to look forward to. But nooooo. There's no one! There WAS someone, but he proved himself to me the other night. And it wasn't in a good way. I don't know, I kind of thought I knew him, and I should've, but what I thought mattered to him and then how he actually acted ended up being two different things. I don't understand why I liked him again anyway. I really don't. Morgan thinks he's one of those people who I'll always be attached to in some way. Maybe we all have one of those. But the odd thing is, after everything bad that happened last year with me/him, this simple, seemingly meaningless small act spoke more to me than anything else had so far. Maybe that's what's different this time. Maybe that will prove that I won't "always" be attached to him. And that would be just fine. I don't know. I really thought he was different.

No comments: