Friday, November 11, 2005

Getting Good

Soooooo...things are getting good. At least I think they are. You know what sucks but is still good-feeling at the same time? Liking someone, that's what. It sucks cause it's not always really great, especially if you think things won't come out perfectly or that the other person might not actually like you back. BUT (and the but is the part where it's good-feeling) there's still that hope that things might just turn out perfect and that that other person might just like you like you like them. And that's what makes it all interesting and worth it, I guess.

I decided though, things should be done right this time if I really do like him. I need to change some and hopefully, (cause hopefully everyone is growing up all the time) he has changed some, too. But either way, I'm excited about this cause I'm actually feeling something, and that's good!

Well, i'm being kicked off, so i'll continue these thoughts later...hopefully.
Love, Jennifer

No comments: