Thursday, November 17, 2005

fbla

It's finally the day I've been waiting for! We leave tomorrow morning to go to the FBLA fall conference, and man, am I excited. Sadly I had to miss Turkey Trot, but I think it'll be alright because fbla is way better than dumb guys anyway! haha....

I just realized my blogs are about pretty much nothing and pretty much no one reads them, so I could "pretty much" just write whatever I wanted in here. But what do I want to write? ....uh, nothing. My life's kind of boring right now. That's all right though, because things should start getting a little bit busier in the near future.....thanksgiving, then christmas, then new classes, then after a bit track will be starting and i'll probably have to work a little bit more, too.

but mostly all I care about (besides the holidays, of course) is track, because I feel really really lazy doing only homework and sitting around playing my guitar. I'd like to say I'm getting better at both, but no, only at guitar. School's been weird this year. Way harder than I expected. Maybe that's a good thing? .....I don't know. Anyway, I need to study more, but hate doing that, so I sit around thinking about how I need to study more. Well that doesn't get me anywhere. Maybe I'll just grow up to be a hobo? wait, maybe I won't even grow up. cause I bet it takes practice to reach that level of maturity, and I'm really lazy, remember? My point is, I AM LAZY. So that's why I'm looking forward to track. Nice, huh?

1 comment:

Hannah said...

FBLA was SO much fun! and i understand about the feeling lazy thing. lol. i felt that way until i started swim team.