Monday, July 04, 2005

It Took Forever

Well. It's been like a freakin month since I've written anything. Nothing huge has happened...except for my "fiancee" got back! Lol he was gone FOREVER, so I was really happy to see him. Even though he's not really my fiancee, but still, he's my favorite. Tomorrow should be fun. I'm going to do some stuff tomorrow morning, then hopefully the entire 'fammy' will get to hang out for awhile that night! Anyway, it should be fun. Other than that, nothing huge's been happening. I've talked to Kyle Bee some, and even Killian's called, so that's good. You know what I want more than anything right now? To be able to drive. That would be perfect. Maybe Nathan'll start driving us around? Hmm what do you think?

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

no nathan wont. hes a mean butt