Monday, July 25, 2005

Home

I'm home! Which, I will admit, isn't bad, but I'm really sad that EFY's over. It's hard to get used to being on your own again, and still having this amazing feeling, but knowing that you'll have to work on your own to keep it. If that made any sense. I really really loved EFY! It was probably the best, no, second-best thing I've ever done. Lol. But it was still really perfect. Our group was the best! I was really surprised to be around guys who were good, 24/7. Even considering how I live in Utah! And they were all really cute. The dances were soooo much fun, I just wish school ones were like that. But a really good part is that my dad is going to pay for me to go next year! Woohoo, even better! And yes, I did find a huge crush there.... :D

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

yay for huge crushes. lol you and hannah are the only ones that actually look at my blog. thanks guys! or girls i should say. which ever works