Monday, September 15, 2008

don't even read this.

So here is how my day went...

Woke up, writing class, eat, IT class.
....................................................................................
That was a lot of nothing.

Printed some stuff for classes, more boring than it sounds.

Listened to lots and lots of 30-second music clips, discovered Fleet Foxes. Wanted to contact people, didn't.

Left the dorm, which was starting to feel claustrophobic. Walked to the trax station to go somewhere, then left after sitting for a couple minutes cause I didn't even have anywhere i wanted to go.

Walked back up campus to the druggie grove, laid in the grass and achieved a state of semi-sleep. Woke up and felt funny. Walked up to Chapel Glen and fell asleep on the grass with Alexia and Sarah.

Woke up later after they left and went to the HC. Ate food. Wanted to contact more people again, still didn't.

Came back, endured fire drill. Now typing this. Now leaving. haha.

Such a boring day.

Love, Jennifer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Im sorry. Thats weird cause i think this is the first day where i wasnt bored...

Nat said...

jennifer.
what a poetic life you live.
ha ha the druggie grove... the one we frolicked through?

Roberto Lerma said...

This is pretty much they kind of days I have all the time, I feel for you. I'm sad that I was in Salt Lake and you came home. haha. I'll see you next week though when I go to the Children of Bodom concert.

Love,
Berto

Michaelface said...

BAAAA!!!!! Fleet Foxes!!!!!!! I'm freaking out because they are what I've been listening to for the past few months. Life changing. Thats all

Jennifer said...

haha yep, the one we frolicked through. And I know Michael! I can't believe I haven't discovered them until now :D