Wednesday, April 09, 2008

prom 'o8

So, as for news in Jennifer's life, today was the great day of answering Garrett for Prom. :)

When he asked me on Friday, there was this huge box on my lawn with my name spray painted all over it, and when I opened it up, there was a slightly smaller box inside. This went on for like 6 boxes. Anyway, in the very last one, a tiny box by comparison, was a paper that said, "Prom?" and "Garrett" on the other side.

To answer him, I kind of needed to find his house, but had no idea where that was. I got Kyle to go with me, since he knows, but when we got there, no one was home to answer the door! I was a little bit worried, but Kyle called Garrett to ask for the house code (so much for secrecy, haha...) and we went inside and left this pillow case over his pillow...



And left this sign with it...

Hooray! So that was my excitement for today. It's no giant bucket of pudding, but hey...

Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

isaac said...

that is probably the most creative way in the world, nicely done:)

-Travis Moulton- said...

make it memorable. these are the types of things you end up missing the most

Roberto Lerma said...

Oh my freaking gosh, that bucket of pudding....I still have to ask Maddy, haha.

Love,
Berto