Wednesday, January 02, 2008

bits of my year

So, I thought I'd start this new blogging year (and finish up the old one) by providing you, my faithful readers, with a little peek into the world of my paper journal. That's right. The one where I write all my wildest, deepest thoughts and dreams. Haha. So here they are, a few little tidbits from different points throughout 2007 that I feel like sum up the year quite well. Hoorah.

2007, The Year I Learned It All. Ha.

January 3: "Scared out of (my) mind..."

January 14: "It was the most satisfying smash of my life."

January 27: "I've been blind in a lot of ways."

January 28: "...for the tiniest moment, I remembered what it was like to love him."

January 31: "My defenses are down."


February 4: "I thought to myself that I never wanted to be apart from these people."

February 27: "I can only say that life has a way of being exquisitely painful."


March 1: "...some days, when life seems especially ugly, it's nice to know someone remembers your name."

March 11: "...but in my mind, I just thought, I'm sorry I'm such an idiot."

March 12: "I thought about cornflakes."

March 24: "...surprising myself by feeling like it meant nothing."


April 1: "I couldn't believe I told him."

April 17: "I just really hope she'll be okay."

April 22: "It always seems like all these life events are thrust on me at once."

April 25: "He changed so much."


May 17: "I thought about it then, how easy it is for me to talk to her, and I felt so happy that I have her as a friend."

May 28: "...I have my fingers crossed."

May 29: "Well, it was a flaming failure."


June 3: "I sure hope he didn't look down."

June 5: "...I hate that I did that."

June 24: "That was definitely not meant for me."

June 27: "I'm in love with Chicago!"


July 14: "I still really care what he thinks of me."


August 12: "...how self-destructive..."

August 15: "What does (he) think he's doing?"


September 9: "The suspense is killing me!"

September 17: "I met the elusive Kenneth last night."

September 30: "I've seen (him) as a person. And that's it."


October 2: "It's not magic."


November 9: "What is going on here?"

November 13: "What a mystery love is."

November 24: "What would they think? They have no idea."

November 29: "Anyway, there it is. My future."


December 18: "My brain just feels all over the place."

December 21: "She knows all about (it) and all."

December 30: "My face has been pretty puffy..."

December 31: "Eat more vegetables!"


Happy New Year!

Much Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Hannah said...

oh jeb. :) that was one satisfying smash. and don't worry. i'm not letting go of you. :) i'm way too selfish to even try to do that. haha.

-Travis Moulton- said...

lol yes my deep thoughts do flow freely...i have yet to decide if thats a good thing or a bad thing? oh well its just who i am. I like your list...although it provides little information to me as to what your talking about?