Tuesday, October 30, 2007

((()))---^--------|

Alright, just to begin with, I'm really really excited because tonight is Kami's (sort of, not really) annual Halloween party. And I'm really excited to wear my costume, because it is just plain ridiculous. This is one of those times when it pays to be a small person. I'll have to post some pictures or something later. lol.

It's been really nice not having school... yesterday I had lunch with Britta and Erin. We had a pretty good conversation about everything on earth. And of course, we ended up talking about the upcoming graduation of us seniors and whatnot, so I left feeling weird, like I always do after talking about this stuff. And I turn on my car, and the one fateful line that I hear is "I can't wait to go gray." Oh, Death Cab. Do you have to be so unnaturally wise?

Love, Jennifer

1 comment:

Hannah said...

haha. i'm so glad i was sitting by you at dinner at kami's party. it was hilarious. ha.