Monday, September 03, 2007

here's how it is.

So, good news. I'm feeling much better, because I have just realized that I'm doing okay, and I've gotten back into things without incident. It is a strange thing, a lot of stuff is happening right now. In the "milestones" department of my life, probably more is happening than has been so far in the last...oh, five years. I don't know. lol. But instead of freaking out (I am a person of habit, and familiarity), I'm just....well....taking it. I'm somehow accepting each new phase and new thought and new stage and I'm adapting, and actually feeling happy and excited about it. It's so weird, but maybe this is what growing up really is. Maybe I've finally figured it all out. Ha.

So today, if you would ask me how I am, or how I'm feeling, my answer would probably be something like, "Big sigh of relief." And I'm not sure if I would actually say that, or if I would actually do it, but that's what it would be. Lol.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

You definitely would say it. haha. yes, life comes at you in all kinds of shapes and forms, but you do just have to cope with it, even if it takes you out of your 'comfort zone' as Hannah would say. Try something you've never done before! that's what life is about.

Love,
Berto

P.S. Jebby-fer, you make me think deeper than anyone else does. I am truly thankful for being in my life. Loves.

Roberto Lerma said...

i meant 'for you being in my life' of course.

Love,
Berto