Monday, June 15, 2009

things.

June 15, 2009

Things I currently love.

doughnuts from days. "closer" by kings of leon. sleeping in. sunburns. not being sick. sunroofs. my bed. ultimate frisbee. being with donald. discovering the new self. cooking. basil. white teeth. dane cook. tegan and sara....sara and tegan. the prospect of living on my own. new friends. old friends. rediscovered friends. dumb movies. hot pockets. laughing with my father. weddings in the future (not even my own). knowing i will be okay, no matter what. smiles at the golf course. gluttonous weekends. the food network. hgtv. bicycles. bare feet. barbequed food. green grass. the moon in the morning. goodnight texts. leaving things behind. roximo. the simpsons. summer dresses. meeting new, interesting people. torrential rain. living within the mountains. upcoming concerts. farmers' markets. vegetables. sleeeeeeeeeping. mac. you. me. them. giving. paychecks. doing a good job. the color green. comedy. dinner from my mother. taking care of people. the reward after the wait. and a lot more.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love Jennifer :)

Roberto Lerma said...

Closer is the only song I like on that album. But it's soooo good.

And so are TEGAN and SARA. haha.

Love,
Berto