Monday, December 08, 2008

snowboarding.

So this will be quick since I have to leave in 4 minutes, but here goes what's been happening lately.

yesterday i hit up the canyons for my first day of snowboarding. it was so hard! berto warned me that my first day would be horrible because it was so frustrating, and he was definitely right. I spent like two hours on the bunny hill ( haha) just trying to figure out the whole thing, and I fell on my butt sooo many times. My left cheek is in pain today! haha.

don was with me and I feel horrible because I'm afraid I was mean to him. I was so frustrated and getting angry that I wasn't immediately getting it (irrational, i know). He tried to help but I wouldn't talk to him, and yet he didn't give up or get angry in return. Which reminds me why I love him.

So there is my first experience. It kind of sucked, but I will try again :) haha.

Love, Jennifer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there was enough snow? news to me.

oh man. i love this winter btw.

Hannah said...

you totally should have just skipped the bunny hill. haha. scott started me on an actual run, and it kind of forces you to learn how pretty quickly. painful? yes. haha. sore for a week? yes. totally and completely worth it? definitely. :)

Roberto Lerma said...

haha, the run Scott started you on isn't much harder than the bunny hill, Hannah, just much longer.

And you found bindings?

I'm definitely coming with you soon.

Love,
Berto

Morgan said...

This makes me want to get a pass this year!! I've missed it :(

Jennifer said...

lol no bindings yet. don just let me use his snowboard and he used his skis. my goal for the week is to get some. blah. i'm kind of excited to go again now. i want all of you to come with me!