Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring Break is Over and Dead.

It was good, though it went too fast. What did I do? Pretty much I played around with Neil and Besto and Michael when he wasn't ditching us to help some person campaign (like that's a fun thing to do), and also hanging out with Hannah some. It was pretty laid-back, which was a very good thing! I didn't even have to get up early, or even work very much. Too bad I didn't go anywhere tropical and get an amazing tan, huh?

Today was the first day of school, and it was kind of bland, except for that one incident in French involving our Chateau expose' project. I'm still a little bitter, but even Norgan could tell you that it was a blatant injustice to every person who believes in the first-come-first-serve rule.

Oh! I almost forgot, here's one exciting thing that came of Spring Break:

Pam: "I can't. I'm too sacred." (eyelash batting)
Person: "But you eat pot..."
Pam: "Fork you!"

Much love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Hannah said...

haha. Butt he bear...... need i say more?

Roberto Lerma said...

lol man your life would be without cool jokes without me..butt he bear..lol well i guess my new nickname is besto..not baseto hana. we definitely need to play more mario party, with hananana this time. today was fun we hung out for like 6 hours, crazy eh? lol so many jokes..you and hannah need to stop talking in "joke code" no one ever gets anything :(...fork you!!