Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday Morning

It was really good--I got like 9 hours of sleep last night! I feel great now. Except today won't be an especially fun day really. I have to clean my room, then do Alg. 2 (1010) homework (which thankfully shouldn't be that hard), and then later tonight I have to bus. Which I'm actually happy about because I have NO money right now. So anyway, there's my day.

And also i have to figure out a cheap date for my el cheapo date. although i'm pretty sure joseph should be planning it anyway. :) haha oh well...
Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Haha. Joseph should definately be planning that. I think you should force him to... lol. but at least you can go. :P lucky.
Much love,
Hammah

Roberto Lerma said...

eat at chicks...wait no i think that might excess the 20.06 limit with tickets and all...well have fun at el cheapo

P.S. i might be working with you...maybe

Roberto Lerma said...

^^^and i meant with the el cheapo tickets lol