Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Home Sick

Welll I am sooo tired of doing nothing! I felt like crap when i woke up this morning and decided to stay home from school. good thing, too. but it was really (really) boring. watch tv, read magazines, sleep, watch tv, drink 7-up (which, in this case, isn't really breaking 'the rule' is it hannah?), sleep, read magazines, stare at things. I hate being sick. It's the worst. Hopefully i'll be completely better tomorrow, seeing as how i have to work and all. but it's UEA! Number one, why do i have to work over uea? and number two, why should i have to be sick over uea??

So mostly I sat around wishing I were at school....wait, no, not that. Wishing I weren't home sick, I guess, reading random blogs. Man, there are people with really messed up lives. Lol. Makes me feel slightly better...

No comments: