Sunday, August 21, 2005

Going Back

I think this will be an interesting school year. It hasn't even started yet, but it's starting to feel pressured. Not about school or anything obviously, but just with life. I don't know what to do right now, cause it's not about anything I can fix.

Lake Powell was really really good. I did get a bit burnt, though, and have an interesting tan line on my leg, but it's great anyway. At least I'm finished peeling by now, so it won't look weird when I go back to school. It's still soo weird to say that we're going back already. So weird.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Lake Powell was fun. lol. And you're tanline was really funny. So we need to go to the fitstop every morning before school, just not starting tomorrow, because i want to get used to school first. lol. And I don't know about tennis, seeing as my mom wants me to do all these lessons, but maybe. And Hopefully Bonnie calls me back soon. Possible job at the Hub! woohoo. Sorry Nathan, i'm ditching "the Keen". :)
"this will hurt..."
Hanbah

Hannah said...

jeez! post Jeb! its October now!